Friday, February 03, 2006

Stalker Mode

I had my stalker moments.

Kelli Noto, me, and Michelle Peard at the Designer dinner. I met Michelle at the Sunday International booth and we totally hit it off. She even dragged her boss to the dinner because I said it was a good marketing opportunity. Kelli is someone whose work I admire very much. I followed every photography post she ever posted on 2ps and I loved meeting her in person. (and she knew my stuff! how cool is that??)
If you scrap, you know who this is. For my family: this is Stacy Julian, the editor of Simple Scrapbooks Magazine. Only the one magazine I've been dying to break into since they started publishing it. I may get my chance. ;)
also someone my scrapping friends will recognize. Family, this is Lisa Bearnson. She started Creating Keepsakes magazine. if you don't know what that is, well, CK is to scrapbooking like Sports Illustrated is to sports.
Lisa with all the PBP people. Jason says he's going to frame it and hang it at the office. ;)

I also met Faye Marrow Bell, Donna Downey, and Erin Lincoln none of which I got pictures with. I did take a picture for Donna though and she even pretended to know me from Scraps Ahoy. She's cool. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home