Sunday, November 27, 2005

November 26


Rilla and Matt helping me make the dinner rolls for the Thanksgiving party for my husband's family. Rilla ran and found her sister's old apron and everything because she saw me with mine. the kids are old enough to be able to spread the butter on the rolls and roll them up. we do a cresent roll shape and it's very quick and easy and very good. I grew up with my mom making 6 dozen every year for Thanksgiving. I only do 3 dozen for my husband's family, but it's almost always enough.

Btw, it's probably cheating here, but Steve took this photo. that's my shoulder on the left. ;) hey, I was making the rolls, he had to take the picture to preserve the moment. I'm glad he's feeling comfortable enough with that these days to help me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home