Friday, February 03, 2006

The Paris

We did some walking of the Strip on Monday night. This is the Paris as seen from the Belagio.

They even have a small version of the Arc de Triumph. the only thing it needs to look more authentic is Lance Armstrong riding through it ;) (ok, so I stole Jason's joke, but it was a good one.)

This is one of the mermaids from the fountain out front. The fountains in front of these hotels are just gorgeous. it's no wonder all the hotels make you ask for water. look how much is in the fountains! LOL!

Kristy Lee had visited France and so she knew there would be a pastry shop in The Paris. and of course she was right. We ordered Eclairs. I ate mine the next morning and it was delicious. It was the only time all week I didn't feel like I had been overcharged for my food.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home