Friday, November 04, 2005

November 4




Libby enjoying a sucker. I can't decide which version I like better.

I have enjoyed the POD challenge because it's given me a goal to work for. I have made POD not just about taking one photo from my day, but about taking the best photo of my day. I have let myself get lazy with my photography, stopped thinking about it. POD is my way of kicking myself in the pants so to speak, taking five minutes each day to get the best photo I can with what I have availible. So far it's been a good strategy. ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Reid said...

I like the one in color! And good for you!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide which one either! Both hold a special charm.

And I hear you on upping the anty. You're doing phenomonal. I'd like my book a nice 5 x 7 size please.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soo cute! Enjoying a sucker and her finger. ha ha I like the color one.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

I really like the color version! And I love that you shared your philosophy...thanks so much.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the b&w has such a timeless feel to it.

the color one is great, too. i am always partial to red and pink together.

cute picture!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

i too am enjoying the challenge. As i am pretty new to photography its really allowing me to learn alot.

Love these photos and must say i like them both.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home